Deadline March 16, 2022
– Studio 101 – 31 sqm
– Rent to the municipality: NOK 1937,- / month
– Other fees in addition to the rent: NOK 3170,- / year
– For artists graduated in the current year or the previous year
– One-year contract – with a possibility to have a studio at LKV for a minimum of six years
– Available from August 1st, 2022
LKV is Trondheims largest working community for visual artists. Here you’ll find 42 studios, in addition to two project rooms and workshops for printmaking, metal, wood and analogue photography, and a ceramic oven. The workshops at LKV are available for all professional artists.
Application must contain:
– Applicant’s full name, registered address, residential address, email address, telephone number, organization number and other relevant contact information.
– CV and a portfolio
– Short presentation of your plans the upcoming year
– Description of how you would like to use the studio and workshops at LKV
The application must be submitted digitally as a single PDF-file, max 10 pages. If your application contains audio or video, send this as an online link. Pictures should contain a short description.
Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked “Application LKV 101”
Contact us on email@example.com if you’d like to have a look at the studio and workshops at LKV or have other related queries.
Applications are reviewed by Trondheim Municipality Studio Assignment Committee. Award criteria can be found here: https://www.trondheim.kommune.no/atelier/