Available from February 1st 2023
· Studio 309 – ca 42 m2 – ca NOK 2190/month
Available from June 1st 2023
· Studio 417 – ca 59,2 m2 – ca NOK 2578/month
Application deadline: 27th of November 2022
In addition to the rent:
· Shared costs: ca NOK 4000/year
· Husrådet: NOK 400/year
· BABEL visningsrom for kunst: NOK 1200/year
· Deposit: NOK 3000
NB: If one(or more) studio(s) become(s) vacant at LKV as a consequence of the allocation of studios 309 and 417, this(these) will be offered to the next selected candidate(s), with exception of the studios reserved for new graduates.
Lademoen Kunstnerverksteder (LKV) is a broad art institution that includes a working community for over 40 professional visual artists and craft artists, production workshops for printmaking, metal, wood, analogue photography and a ceramic kiln available to all professional artists, an international artist-in-residence program and a solid artist-run exhibition space for contemporary art that has been active for 16 years so far: BABEL visningsrom for kunst.
The applicant needs to use the application’s form.
If your application contains audio or video, insert this as an online link in the portfolio section of your application. Application must be submitted in any of the Scandinavia languages or English.
Application must contain:
Filled in form: applicant’s full name, registered address, residential address, email address, telephone number, organization number and other relevant contact information.
Attached PDF: 13 pages maximum, 20 MB, name file: STUDIO_Lastname with:
· 1 page with presentation of your future plans (max. 400 words), short artist statement (max. 200 words), description on how the studio/workshops will help your practice/plans (max. 200 words)
· Portfolio – max. of 10 pages
· CV – max. of 2 pages
Contact us if you would like to visit LKV, the studio and workshops, or have other related queries.
Applications are reviewed by Trondheim Municipality Studio Assignment Committee. Award criteria can be found here (in Norwegian): www.trondheim.kommune.no/atelier/
Trondheim Municipality Studio Assignment Committee consists of:
– Carl Martin Faurby, Trondheim Kunsthall
– Solveig Lønmo, Nordenfjeldske Kunstindustrimuseum
– Erlend Leirdal, Norske Kunsthåndverkere Midt-Norge
– Magdaléna Manderlová, Trøndelag Bildende Kunstnere
– Jan Felix Eberhard Gmelin, NTNU Kunstakademiet
– Barbro Tiller, Lademoen Kunstnerverksteder